Sunday, July 1, 2007

Me on food..

Food is an important part of our lives…I mean I almost have 4 meals a day including the mid meal munching!!!not to forget…
But what is it that I gotta say about food now that I have started…
Haven’t had a very satisfying meal for days…(the bane of hostel life…)..
But sometimes I think of all that I want to have , and the feeling it gives me when I actually have it.
For e.g eating maggi (with lots of ketchup )when it has rained ..in the cool breeze…gives me a great feeling.. Sometime when I take the first bite of a rich chocolate pastry .i feel heavenly..I mean amazing.. I can anyday gorge on chocolates..

Similarly rajma chawal has its own charm at the end of the day..and Some days I just feel I would nt be able to survive unless I get a plate of my favourite veg. chowmien…
And most of the times I miss home cooked food!!Really miss that..Dont understand what is it with moms that makes them the best cook in the world…
I equally enjoy the hot parathas as much as an Italian pasta..the melting butter on the parantha and the cheese on the pasta is just a wonderful sight to look at..n is making my mouth water right now!!!

Recently I stumbled across this concept of utilities..(economics u see)..The consumption of the first product gives the maximum pleasure and it decreases gradually..averaging to a value that defines the price we are ready to pay for that product..
Wow such an “interesting concept”..the reason I am using quotes here is some ppl will relate it to something…n get their bit of humour out of it..

Humour…such an important ingredient to keep me going! Imagine a meal that comprise of humour , wit, fun, some good experiences(like having chocolates all day ), lots of laughter n smiles..and great pals for company...that would be an ideal thing to have!!
And what if it is forever..everlasting…
Wow!! I am already hungry…

No comments: