Sunday, July 8, 2007

Knowing myself!!

This is a really scary question ..Because the time one takes to think about the answer tells u that ..u don’t have a chance to get this one..
Funny..And I thot of actually finding the answer..Not that I plan to tread on the path of gaining spiritualism , just trying to find who am I..

1)I love to talk to people and analyse their behaviour..I mean I can actually waste hours thinking about certain conversations which do leave an impact on me.Which has taken a back seat lately but still I do indulge in occasionally.I love to mimick people…No offences intended…its habits that I imitate not the persona!!!But its fun!!

2)Good food is something that I can’t leave for anything, however important the work I am doing , if I come to know that , it is between food and me , I ditch the work and go for food..I think a very basic instinct…but doesn’t say much about me!!

3)I enjoy nature very much..I mean feeling the breeze through me energizes me and I instantly smile and admire the beauty of nature.. I love to smell all sorts of flowers in the garden..(of course with some basic knowledge of which ones to go near to)

4)The whole concept of life n the world coming into existence amuses me!I still don’t understand why? what was the need of human evolution when all that humans did was destroy what they got!!
I am again deviating from the topic..
Getting back..

5)I very easily allow my imagination to fly in a completely different world.This mostly happens if I am not able to relate to the present situation I am witnessing..Especially in lectures..these days..which is playing havoc with my life here….but guess that is natural since I am getting back to academics after a gap of 2yrs.

6) I love to spend time kids.They have all sorts of weird concepts about things around us.An its their innocence that I admire.I like to play their kiddish games like the very famous princes in the palace esp little girls.I happened to overhear a conversation between some girls staying in my colony.All aged between 6-10 years.Man I couldnt resist laughing.Their notions of the world are so funny but sweet.So I never let the little girl die inside me!

Oh I feel so strange..not a single point that I have written makes me feel proud of myself…but that’s how I am..n for once ..i gotta be honest to myself…

No comments: