Monday, June 25, 2007

Something is with you forever..

Sittin alone under the shade of this giant tree
I realise this nature's pal is so free
To sway his arms with the chirpy music of birds
To spread happiness around it with its prosperity
"Oh giant Tree !" ,I cry louder ,"Please tell me ,
the secret of your joy and never ending beauty,
Why is it that u are standing hear for years
With no one to love u and no peers
Dont you need a shoulder to cry upon in pain?
Someone u share wit u the joy when it rains ?
I feel so lonely sometimes as now i am sittin with u,
There are so many around us , but to call my own so few.
How do i stand against this malicious trend
Where the worl is conspiring against me waitin for my end"
"Worry not dear child ",said he, "This is not how battles r won,
To live a life worth the struggle you need to go alone,
But never forget that something is with u forever ,
The gust of wind and the change of weather.
Go on you are not alone......"

No comments: