Monday, June 18, 2007

The Characters of my life...

Me..forget it would get back to it later..

Mom..as all the worlds mom..she is just the best.she tries to pamper me so much ..now that I stay at home after 4 yrs of vanvaas in the patiala hostel..These days sh is proving herself to be the best cook in the world…And me the great connoisseur of food is giving her all the critical acclaim..love u mom..i know u will never read this…ur computer illiteracy is as hard a fact as my love for ur mithi pooris which u think to be a very “tuchhhi” thing to love…Anyways
She is my sole reference database for any kinda old songs and learned so many from her..something that a lot my frenz find weird!!Remembering old songs with atleast one paragraph ..(that’s the min..)

Dad:- Now the reasn why I mentioned him after mom is that I couldn’t think of things to write for him early..not that I don’t have enough to write for him..infact it’s the other way round…I have never seen a person free from all negative thoughts as him.I never saw him ask “what if this doesn’t work”..I salute his faith..n I inherit most my qualities of being a so called helpful person from him…(a lil bit of self praise is no harm at times esp when u have many people to certify it..)..And Dad has always been so encouraging..I love him all the more when he says ..that I am his son..I feel so accomplished that time…And not to forget ..me n Dad share something only between us!..the abbreviated language…when we gotta tease mom..or make a funny comment on any situation of person for that matter ..we use that..He has a strange habit of appending new surnames to people..which sounds so funny..and also sing so much.I have heard him sing the weirdest of songs I ever came across..oh he is just so good at making his own songs…a talent which I inherited gracefully from him.Luv u Dad ..u r the best..

Tinuji—my sis..
The world calls her Neha, mom dad call her Tina..For me..she is aaadi..(pronounced in hindi) , CC(cant xpand it here)..n very recently since she got married..she became tinuji for me..Never did I bestow that much respect on her..which she always fought for with me...but once she got married..i realized how important she was to me!!n I missed spending so many good times with her…due to my vanwaas..n then her marriage!!but still try n catch up to that as much as I can..She is the fun loving person..i always want to inherit some of her carefree nature..n the way she keeps contact with so many ppl is just so unbelievable for me..she know everythin bout the lives of all our cousins..we have some 25 of them think..roughly…whenever they meet me they keep cursing me for not talking to them n keeping contacts n stuff..so she is the favourite baccha of our family..everbody’s adorable child..
So thats my family..
Of course there are new and special additions to the characters!! Which I will keep on introducing wherever the need be!!!

No comments: