Sunday, May 20, 2007

Part 4

The next one month involved a lot of thinking.About myself , about my goals.I had to write the essay questions that came in the form.Somewhere in the back of my mind , the thought of a single call was also nerving, coz I thought I had very little chance of making it.But as I said , I had a very strong support system , and then I had nothing to lose after all.So I gave it a go.Didn't attend any coaching classes to save myself from the inferiority complex of practicing GD with 5-6 call getters. And the thought of learning how to be natural in an interview was in itself conflicting!!So just decided to do it on my own.
My manager was so helpful and his guidance and encouragement made me more confident.i do owe a major part of this accomplishment to him!As a manager he wanted me to work in the company with all dedication and on a personal note he supported me and provided all the help needed for preparing the letter of recommendation!!
This journey was a completely wonderful experience in itself..
And finally the D day arrived.I was on pills to control my upset stomach ,a disorder which I suffer from during stressful times. It then becomes a fight between the organs to perform the best , and the stomach bears the brunt of it all. Can’t handle the tension!So me was all set to face the first interview of my life!!

4 comments:

Arjun said...

Nikki . . . . Glad you were able to pul yourself out of the pointless exisitence that we have . . . i mean going with the flow thingy :)

" There were people who were making plans for life....................
............no control on life.....
.........designing chips for the rest of my life..get married ..have kids n live happily ever after? "

Thats where im headed fo sure !!! ha ha

Nik said...

no mna !! i know u will start that business n then!! u ll rock! just pe persistent!!

primeinteger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
primeinteger said...

Truly inspirational. Glad to have you as a classmate
-Bipin

PS: Deleted the earlier post as I had not written my name :-)