Saturday, May 19, 2007

Part 3-

So December went as disastrously as it could.N then it was result time.Honestly I was not even interested in checking the results but since I had no other option but to hope against hope.Came January and the IIM websites flagged the result.I started with I & K first thinkig that was the only thing I could have got.Didnt deserve to get anything better.negative.Heart sinking.But then I was prepared for this.Went back home and mom asked me to tell her the result.i told her I hadn’t made it to K & I.What about the others?
I said there wasn’t any chance of making it to others eitherBut then we did check,No l , no C and ofcourse no A either.Bangalore site didn’t open and so I didn’t check.

Once again trying to find some way out of the monotony of designing chips from 9-5 and then coming home and sleeping!!9th January was Dad’s birthday,and just about after lunch time , Mum called up and told me that a packet had arrived from IIMB.And my sis was reading it(I consider her my lucky charm).Oh it was my call letter.
It was completely unbelievable.i was actually numb.Didnt know what to do!Arjun was observing and so I told him the news.He couldn’t help but just smile and laugh and feel so happy.Oh he actually shook me!It was unbelievable..And I couldn’t stop smiling the rest of the day!!

No comments: