Thursday, August 30, 2007

Here I come...

Another crossroad in this journey called life,
Another choice to make , another test to pass..
Another story strung up in my garland of tales,
Do I stand and look back at the path I treaded?
Or I move ahead,
Taking the memories of a lifetime with me,
What do I carry forward from here?
Darkness and scars or the canvass I painted with hope ..
Trailers of the past or dreams for the future?

Whatever happened , was meant to be..and
Whatever was worth , was worth all the while..
A few hearts broken , some lessons learnt
Time is the power player here, it changes so frequently,
And now it has put me to a new direction,
Towards a new horizon,

I don’t know whether I am right or wrong,
I have memories to retrospect ,
Snapshots to cherish and the road ahead to move on…
Here I come!

2 comments:

anupam tripathi said...

Nothing in this world is meant to be.God writes destiny for those only who work to achieve it.

Arjun said...

good one. .