Sunday, September 9, 2007

Who is there Beside?

As the darkness shrouds the light
The clock shows the time,its night
The soul wanders in the mist
Looking for a safe place to hide
Suddenly it senses,
Someone is standing beside.

When the whole world seems an illusion
when my picture of self faces discoloration
The spirit feels, feels orphaned without a guide
When diffidence takes its stride
I still wonder ,
Who is standing beside?

Then hope conquers all fears
Then laughter vanquishes all tears
When He rescues my incarcerated spirit
And takes it to a higher limit
When words lose significance and emotions are tacit
When his lambency shatters the blanket of night
And my wings flutter now , they are untied
There is no one ,
nobody is standing beside
Then I hear him call me but cant find him
I can still hear ,
This time the voices are coming from Inside

4 comments:

Naren said...

great one :)

Arjun said...

superb !!!

anupam tripathi said...

Again a great piece of literature,good blend of words and feelings.keep up the good work.

VarunMayan said...

I havn't read anything this beautiful ever